Building Commitment & Partnership
“Learn to work effectively with staff, building commitment and a partnership approach”
What is the difference between Management and Leadership? What is an appropriate leadership style for work place situations?
What am I going to learn?
- Demonstrate knowledge necessary for effective Leadership of people and projects
- Understand the difference between management and leadership
- Reflect on and recognise their preferred style of management/leadership and understand its implications for the work climate
- Apply and demonstrate an appropriate leadership style for work place situations
- Understand the importance of delegation and how to participate effectively
- Identify actions they need to take to further develop and apply their skills
For clients this course will give you the tools to improve your supply chain management and advance your procurement management. You will be able to “build more for less” and get better value from your supply chain.
For consultants this course will give you the tools to improve your performance with the key outcomes being:
- More new work
- More repeat work
- Easier tenders
- More reasons for clients to come back
- Better performance out of your supply chain
- Improvement of your customer service
- Empowering your staff to take action and change behaviours
For maintainers (roads, water, civil, local authorities, etc) this course will give you the tools to understand which suppliers are worth using again and show you how to improve your quality indicators
Saranya Tarrant, Associate Constructing Excellence NZ
Saranya is an independent Training Consultant and leading expert in the MBTI profiling technique and Leadership and Communication Skills. I am an accredited Myers Briggs Type Indicator practitioner.
Saranya has spent the past 25 years working in training and development in the UK and New Zealand. In the UK I ran training programmes around Management, Team and Personal Development programmes to a wide variety of industries and organisations. These include the oil industry, textile, paper, IT, post office, insurance, fishing, airport authorities, banking, local authorities and universities. I have a wide experience in managing change and developing self managing teams. I am passionate about health and well-being and helping people to maintain harmonious relationships in the work place.