Conflict Negotiation and Team Building
Influence, create and maintain a ‘win-win’ culture
“Learn core skills of listening and questioning for negotiations”
- Book your place on Conflict, Negotiation and Team Building
- $750 plus GST
- Purchase the course online now and get a 10% discount
- $750 plus GST
Add To Calendar
- We know you have a busy schedule so lock it in your diary.
- MAY 27
Get in Contact TODAY
- Request another date
OR request in-house training
OR just to speak to a human!
What motivates you and your team? Do you have effective skills in team building, motivation, negation and managing conflict?
What am I going to learn?
- Understand why conflict occurs and their personal style in dealing with conflict
- Understand how other personality types deal with conflict
- Have the knowledge and tools to prevent conflict situations developing
- Have the ability to manage conflict if it occurs
- Have core skills of listening and questioning for negotiations
- Have an understanding of the phases of a negotiation
- Be clear about balancing both the substance and the relationships in a negotiation
- Have an understanding of the behaviour of successful negotiators
- Negotiate with difficult people
- Have developed skills for working collaboratively with others.
For clients this course will give you the tools to improve your skills in team building, motivation, negation and managing conflict
For consultants this course will give you the tools to improve your performance with the key outcomes being:
- More new work
- More repeat work
- Easier tenders
- More reasons for clients to come back
- Better performance out of your supply chain
- Improvement of your customer service
- Empowering your staff to take action and change behaviours
For maintainers (roads, water, civil, local authorities, etc) this course will give you the tools to understand which suppliers are worth using again and show you how to improve your quality indicators
Presented by an industry leader…
Saranya Tarrant, Associate Constructing Excellence NZ
Saranya is an independent Training Consultant and leading expert in the MBTI profiling technique and Leadership and Communication Skills. I am an accredited Myers Briggs Type Indicator practitioner.
Saranya has spent the past 25 years working in training and development in the UK and New Zealand. In the UK I ran training programmes around Management, Team and Personal Development programmes to a wide variety of industries and organisations. These include the oil industry, textile, paper, IT, post office, insurance, fishing, airport authorities, banking, local authorities and universities. I have a wide experience in managing change and developing self managing teams. I am passionate about health and well-being and helping people to maintain harmonious relationships in the work place.